Autonomous Vehicle Test & Development Symposium
I am delighted to announce that the full details of this year’s Autonomous Vehicle Test & Development Symposium, taking place in Stuttgart, Germany on 20-22 June, are now available online. Following on from the highly successful 2016 event, we have a brand-new line-up of over 50 expert speakers from around the world, who will discuss the very latest testing and validation methods for accelerating the development of autonomous vehicles and automated vehicle technology.
New for 2017 is our dedicated autonomous vehicle technology exhibition area. Autonomous Vehicle Technology World Expo will feature over 50 companies showcasing the very latest software, hardware and testing tools for autonomous vehicle design and development.
Speaker highlights at this year’s conference include:
• Dr Houssem Abdellatif, global head autonomous driving & ADAS, TÜV SÜD Auto Service Germany
• Mike Tzamaloukas, vice president autonomous drive and ADAS, and vice president, CoC navigation, Harman International Industries
• Eric-Mark Huitema, global GM ground transport, IBM
• Andrea Leitner, project manager and research engineer, AVL
• Christophe Sapet, CEO, Navya
• Dr Byoung-Kwang Kin, senior research engineer, Hyundai Motor Company
• Jürgen Ogrzewalla, vice president, FEV Europe
• Nicholas Keel, group manager - real-time test and monitoring, National Instruments
• Dirk-Jan de Bruijn, director, Traffic Innovation Centre
• Harri Santamala, project director - Smarter Mobility, Metropolia UAS
See the full preliminary programme online here, featuring over 40 speakers already!
Registration for the conference is now open. Until 31 March we are offering a 10% early registration discount on two- and three-day passes to attend this year’s event. If you would like to attend this year’s event with the 10% discount, please click here to book your conference pass.
I very much hope you can join us again this year in Stuttgart.
If you have any questions, please contact me directly.