Show_Me_The_Money schreef op 26 september 2018 09:23:
Paris, France and Camberley, UK – 26 September 2018 – Novacyt (ALTERNEXT: ALNOV; AIM: NCYT), an international specialist in clinical diagnostic products, today announces unaudited financial results for the six months ended 30 June 2018.
Unaudited revenues were broadly flat at €7.0m following a strong performance by the Primerdesign and Lab21 Products divisions, offset by lower sales from NOVAprep®. Group gross margin increased to 64% (61% H1 2017) and the EBITDA loss was €0.5m. Excluding NOVAprep®, the Group achieved EBITDA breakeven.
• Consolidated unaudited Group revenue of €7.0m, marginal increase compared to H1 2017
o Primerdesign revenue increased 15% (18% CER) to €3m
o Lab21 revenue increased 3% (6% CER) to €3.4m
o NOVAprep® revenue of €0.6m versus €1.1m in H1 2017
• Group revenue increased 1% at CER compared with H1 2017 as a result of a previously announced decision to re-optimise the NOVAprep® product, exacerbated by supply issues
• Excluding the impact of NOVAprep®, Group revenue increased 8% (11% at CER)
• Gross profit increased from €4.3m to €4.5m representing a three-percentage point increase from 61% to 64%
• EBITDA loss of €0.5m in H1 2018 was broadly similar to the same period in 2017 as a result of higher gross profit offset by NOVAprep® losses
• Excluding the impact of NOVAprep® EBITDA was at break-even for the first half
• Novacyt had €2.1m in cash and cash equivalents at the end of 30 June 2018
Het volledige bericht:novacyt.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/0...
Als ik het goed zie 2 miljoen verlies in een half jaar en nog 2 miljoen in kas.
Reken maar uit.
Hopelijk komt er geen financiering a la Esperite of Visiomed uit de hoge hoed bij dit aandeel want dan gaat het nog veel verder naar beneden.