Strengths of ArcelorMittal
- The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 21.29, which offers good timing for buyers.
- Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the EUR 21.29 support.
- The company is one of the most undervalued, with an "enterprise value to sales" ratio at 0.43 for the 2018 fiscal year.
- The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
- Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
- Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
- For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
- For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
- Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
- The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
Direct naar Forum
||28 feb 2020 09:42