Amerikaanse aandelen « Terug naar discussie overzicht

POET Technologies Inc.

3.207 Posts, Pagina: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 157 158 159 160 161 » | Laatste
[verwijderd]
quote:

veer62 schreef op 6 februari 2016 22:07:

Hahaha morgen winnen jullie en komt het allemaal weer goed
Wij winnen niks meer...
[verwijderd]
quote:

veer62 schreef op 14 februari 2016 07:03:

POET Technologies dropped out from the conference

0 Comments

2 likes
Bad news! Last Thursday it became known that POET Technologies has dropped out from the conference.

According to the conference office, Suresh Venkatesan had to pull out of the conference due to "unforeseen circumstances", which means he cannot not travel at the time of the conference. Unfortunately POET Technologies was unable to provide an alternative speaker. Not surprisingly the conference office doesn't know about any reasons.

However, later that day I received info from POET's investor relations man Robert Ferri, saying that Suresh regrettably had to cancel his participation in the conference, because at the moment the company is focusing on some other initiatives which are more important in terms of shareholder value. Robert didn't go into any details of course. Perhaps we will learn more during POET's conference call next Tuesday.

Bottom line: It's all about priorities. While I am very disappointed to not be able to meet Suresh at the conference and listen to his talk, I do understand that first things have to come first and that the company had to make this decision for the better in the big picture and for – I like to repeat that – shareholder value.

Of course I now feel indebted to you, my Kickstarter backers! Unfortunately a refund isn't really feasible, not only because part of the money is already gone for Kickstarter fees, conference fees etc. Unfortunately I can't get the conference fee refunded! So if you are interested to attend that conference even without POET, I could name you as a substitute. Please contact me!

I am very sorry for this development, but I hope you understand that this is far beyond my control. Anyway, you might still receive some fair compensation. According to Robert Ferri, Suresh intends to make another trip to Europe "soon". A date has not been set yet, but I'll do my best to meet him at whatever event he will be and write the promised report. Hopefully this is okay for you.

Now looking forward to POET Technologies' conference call in a few days and the more granular update Suresh has promised to give! Tune in and please help with the transcript community effort! Thank you!

En dit bedoel ik nu altijd van dat vage gedoe.
Ik vind dat ook zeer frustrerend, vooral omdat ze toch wel iemand anders zouden moeten kunnen sturen. Dergelijke presentaties zijn imago-makers. Maar ik heb er vertrouwen in dat we morgenavond er meer over te weten komen.

POET zoekt partners om een supply chain op te zetten - een ontwerp partner is er al een tijdje (Synopsys, de grootse in zijn soort) en de maak-partner is sinds kort bekend (Wavetek - en de eigenaar daarvan is UMC en dat is een grote jongen achter TSMC).

Nu nog een verkoop- en distributie partner. NeoPhotonics is een mogelijkheid.

Dan heel misschien later dit jaar de eerste licentienemer, bijvoorbeeld Finisar of Oclaro, wellicht zelfs groter...
[verwijderd]
quote:

doewap schreef op 15 februari 2016 11:14:

Altijd leuk om toe te voegen: Synopsys is opgericht door nationale trots Aart de Geus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aart_de_Geus
It ain't much if it ain't Dutch ;)
veer62
POET Technologies to Host Operational Update Conference Call and Webcast Live on Tuesday, February 16, 2016
Accesswire
6 hours ago
????
SAN JOSE, CA / ACCESSWIRE / February 15, 2016 / POET Technologies Inc. (POETF) (PTK.V) will host a conference call and live webcast to provide an operational update, to be held on Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.

To participate in this event, dial 877-407-8031 domestically, or 201-689-8031 internationally, approximately 5 to 10 minutes before the beginning of the call. Additionally, you can listen to the event online at www.investorcalendar.com/IC/CEPage.as... as well as via the POET Technologies website (www.poet-technologies.com).

If you are unable to participate during the live webcast, the event archive will be available at www.investorcalendar.com or www.poet-technologies.com.

You may access the teleconference replay by dialing 877-660-6853 domestically or 201-612-7415 internationally, referencing conference ID # 13628131. The replay will be available beginning approximately 2 hours after the completion of the live event, ending at midnight Eastern on March 16, 2016.
[verwijderd]
Vanavond verwacht ik toch wel iets nieuws. Ik denk dat POET de VCSEL-wereld op zijn kop gaat zetten. En de VCSEL wereld is juist nu volwassen aan het worden.

www.marketsandmarkets.com/PressReleas...

The VCSEL market was valued at USD 611.3 Million in 2014, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 21.99% from 2015 to 2020, expected to reach USD 2,105.3 Million by 2020.

The VCSEL market is expected to witness a high-growth phase from its traditional applications such as optical data communication and sensing as well as emerging applications like infrared illumination, pumping, and industrial heating. The demand for VCSEL devices from data communication application is set to receive a boost with the construction of new data centers for data analytics and cloud computing solutions. At the same time, the development of high-power VCSEL devices is generating demand in pumping and industrial heating applications. These recent breakthroughs are expected to not only drive the VCSEL market growth in the coming years but also lead to introduction new market segments.

We hebben trouwens ook nog steeds de TRAB met daarin Apple inkoop-chef Tony Blevins...
[verwijderd]
POET Technologies Reports On-Plan Milestones in Its Lab-to-Fab Initiative; Product Prototypes and Initial Market Entry Targeted for 2016 PTK.V

16-Feb-2016 04:05:21 PM
pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp...

SAN JOSE, Calif., Feb. 16, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- POET Technologies Inc. (the "Company" or "POET") (OTCQX:POETF) (TSX Venture:PTK), a developer of opto-electronics fabrication processes for the semiconductor industry, today announced that the Company is on-plan in every developmental, operational and commercial respect in its lab-to-fab initiative to deliver its first product prototypes this year.

POET reported that it is adhering closely to its commercialization timetable to introduce a monolithic opto-electronics process platform for the production of smart optical components. Built to deliver the power of light at near the competitive price points of copper, POET`s platform is designed to be capable of significant improvements in energy efficiency, component cost and size.

Among the milestones POET reported achieving since its previous corporate update on September 30, 2015 are the following:

• POET has transferred its proprietary technology to multiple foundry partners.
  • POET has received promising initial results of wafers processed at its newest foundry supplier, Wavetek, using POET`s proprietary technology. The agreement with pure-play foundry services leader Wavetek, announced last month, addresses all of POET`s current manufacturing requirements (including Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Lasers (VCSELs)) in POET`s ongoing commercialization initiative.
  • POET has initiated a process to produce integrated VCSEL prototypes, which the Company expects to demonstrate in the second quarter of 2016.
  • POET has completed - nearly a full quarter ahead of plan - the consolidation of its Toronto-Connecticut-San Jose operations in Silicon Valley.
  • POET has accelerated its evaluation of an expanded product roadmap to include display and sensing technology to take advantage of what we believe are increasing market needs for integrated photonics.

• POET has received specific interest in applications from prospective customers and is in advanced discussions to license for non-recurring engineering (NRE) fees and transfer our proprietary integrated planar opto-electronic technology. Included in the talks is the proposed establishment of a platform for the development of integrated sensing applications.

• POET is in advanced discussions with a leading institution to enter into a joint development agreement that will evaluate the adaptation of the POET platform for potential applications in micro-displays for the burgeoning Augmented Reality market.

Dr. Venkatesan noted that POET is positioned at the confluence of next-wave mega-trends that both encompass and extend beyond data communications and stated: "Photonics is experiencing a post-telecom second wave of growth - this one, fuelled by consumers engaged in always-on social networking, cloud computing, Software as a Service (SaaS) and the ubiquitous devices that are central to our lives," said POET Chief Executive Officer Dr. Suresh Venkatesan. "Social Networking, Cloud Computing, the Internet of Things and the growth of mega-datacenters are galvanizing a renewed growth spurt in photonics. We believe, POET is at confluence of these megatrends. And we believe we are in the position not just to ride them, but to drive them."
veer62
[verwijderd]
veer, beter geen verwachtingen hebben van de koers tot in de tweede helft van het jaar.
[verwijderd]
De Zwarte Ridder is plots aan de einder verschenen op het Agoracom-forum...

agoracom.com/ir/POETTechnologies/foru...

(mijn theorie is dat CavalloNero geen toevallige naam is, ook al betekent Cavallo geen ridder, maar paard)
3.207 Posts, Pagina: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 157 158 159 160 161 » | Laatste
Aantal posts per pagina:  20 50 100 | Omhoog ↑

Meedoen aan de discussie?

Word nu gratis lid of log in met uw e-mailadres en wachtwoord.

Direct naar Forum

Markt vandaag

AEX 903,61 -1,97 -0,22% 31 mei
AMX 922,59 -4,51 -0,49% 31 mei
ASCX 1.245,59 +5,37 +0,43% 31 mei
BEL 20 3.918,09 +9,38 +0,24% 31 mei
Germany40^ 18.585,90 +89,11 +0,48% 31 mei
US30^ 38.701,80 0,00 0,00% 31 mei
US500^ 5.280,42 0,00 0,00% 31 mei
Nasd100^ 18.538,90 0,00 0,00% 31 mei
Japan225^ 38.630,50 0,00 0,00% 31 mei
WTI 77,14 0,00 0,00% 31 mei
Brent 81,20 0,00 0,00% 31 mei
EUR/USD 1,0834 0,0000 0,00% 31 mei
BTC/USD 68.057,38 -387,61 -0,57% 18:59
Gold spot 2.327,41 0,00 0,00% 31 mei
#/^ Index indications calculated real time, zie disclaimer
BESTEL HIER UW TICKETS VOOR DE IEX BELEGGERSDAG > EEN DAG VOL INSPIRERENDE SPREKERS EN KOOPTIPS!

Stijgers & Dalers

Stijgers Laatst +/- % tijd
UMG 28,580 +0,530 +1,89% 31 mei
DSM FIRMENICH AG 105,650 +1,150 +1,10% 31 mei
ArcelorMittal 24,160 +0,250 +1,05% 31 mei
Dalers Laatst +/- % tijd
ASR Nederland 44,400 -2,280 -4,88% 31 mei
PROSUS 33,380 -0,795 -2,33% 31 mei
ASMI 640,200 -10,800 -1,66% 31 mei

EU stocks, real time, by Cboe Europe Ltd.; Other, Euronext & US stocks by NYSE & Cboe BZX Exchange, 15 min. delayed
#/^ Index indications calculated real time, zie disclaimer, streaming powered by: Infront